First, best to all of TSG’s friends in Chile as a horrific earthquake took place this morning. A tsunami is feared as well.
• John Terry and Wayne Bridge about to shakedown their untenable distraction this morning as Chelsea battle Manchester City on ESPN2….TSG will be following along. Never let a woman come between….
Update: Wayne Bridge drops his hand below John Terry’s and refuses to shake hands.
• Looking for a place in the 18 for Stu Holden and a Hahnemann start as The Reebok plays host to a relegation-saving clash between Bolton and Wolverhampton.
• Jay DeMerit…who we’ve been chatting about with the Watford faithful here (along with a remark on Tony Meola)…welcome Santiago Muñez and Newcastle to Vicarage Road Stadium.
• Sheffield United are looking at Plymouth Argyle and Kenny Cooper off the bench this morning.
• Bo’ Munchen and Sweatpants Jr. take on SC Freiburg and cagey Cameroonian striker Mohamadou Idrissou.