Don’t Tread Challenger #4: Wave Flag Wave

The Don’t Tread Challenge is TSG’s search for for the most insanely awesome video that gets fans fired up about USMNT heading into the World Cup. Voting will take place the end of March. For all entries, please click here.

————————————————–

Wave Flag Wave

by Jay Bell

About the creator: Arkansas native Jay Bell has been a (feverish) US fan since 2006 and been dropping visual sciene on BigSoccer since 2008. Jay also compiled the April 6th tribute to Charlie Davies for The Shin Guardian. He’s working on the biggest World Cup preparation movie ever…stay tuned.

Jay, we’re going to need a sequel here.

1. Posted by matthewsf on 2010/03/09 at 5:18 PM

Love the music selection in this one…

2. 2nd that. love the music selection.

I also love watching all the goal celebrations in this one, its something I rarely get to see because I’m always running around screaming “USA! USA! USA!” after I see us score

3. wow. that soundtrack gave me goosebumps along with that video. june is so far away…yet so close. best vid yet.

4. Posted by Jennifer on 2010/03/09 at 7:27 PM

I’m going to agree with everyone else, the song was perfect.

5. Posted by patrickhattrick on 2010/03/09 at 8:01 PM

Love the music. I don’t have the knowledge to make a video, so I’ll inspire someones video. Ingredients to a contest winner are:
    scenes from Miracle Match(soccer version)
    dramatic music
    CD9 doin the stanky leg
    Landon goal
    Jolazo Golazo
    scene from confed cup
    Howard save reel
    what did I miss?

6. Posted by Adam on 2010/03/10 at 12:46 AM

The fifth video has crazy shoes to fill!!! Iloved the end I got the chills so bad!!!Damn I cant wait til JUNE!!!!!!!!

7. Posted by GeorgeCross on 2010/03/10 at 7:26 AM

At 3min 30sec, during the group hug. Spector seems to be shtting himself. I sense weakness!!

8. Damn good video. Damn good. I shouldn’t be watching this at work as I’m likely to break out in full stride down the hallway…. U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A!

I can feel it… can you?

9. Posted by chris on 2010/03/30 at 8:28 PM

brilliant…damn it feels good to be an american

10. The last set of highlights from our Euro guys was flippin’ brilliant. Great stuff.

11. I am blown away by this one. So many soccer fans his weekend have been “pumped up” by the massive marketing campaign/ad by Nike that i am sure had an astronomical budget, but this video that had no budget so to speak of really raised the hair on my arms and got me so excited and ready to support USA in SA 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Posted by Sam on 2010/06/20 at 7:05 PM

Best video… GREAT song selection!