Fired Up: Cue the USMNT Redemption Tour

75 days until the Yanks try and tame Three Lions.

Voting for the Don’t Tread Challenge is coming soon….last chance this week to get your entry in!

180 (as I write this) days and counting.

1. Posted by Matthew N on 2009/12/13 at 7:42 PM

Wow.. that video was sick.

2. Posted by patrickhattrick on 2009/12/13 at 7:51 PM

Could be better. From 2:00 to the end should have been a different video, and Landon should have been talking like Liam Neeson in the ‘Taken’ trailer: I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

3. Posted by matthewsf on 2009/12/13 at 7:53 PM

Accepting videos here at TSG and we’ll start a channel and vote on them if anyone wants…

Good idea with the “Taken” thing….

Maybe a scene to with Clint going to visit Claudio Reyna who is in a rocking chair with his knee in a cast telling him he (Clint) will make it all better.

4. Posted by michaelneis on 2009/12/13 at 8:32 PM

i look forward to more videos that i can watch over and over to pump me up. its a long winter of anticipation

5. Posted by kaya on 2009/12/13 at 9:48 PM

I saw this linked a few days ago on kickette… never thought of them as a breaking soccer news place before =)

• Posted by matthewsf on 2009/12/13 at 9:58 PM

Not sure the WC or these clips are news. :>

Saw the video on YouTube doing a search for DaMarcus Beasley highlights…hahaha.

6. Posted by brian on 2009/12/13 at 9:48 PM

LOVE that video, 180 days is so long

7. That makes me want to sneak down to South Africa instead of honeymoon in Europe this summer (just kidding in case anyone here knows my wife).

Seriously though, if I watched that before my indoor game, I’d probably rip someone’s head off. Good motivational tool, keep them coming whoever created this.

• Posted by matthewsf on 2009/12/14 at 12:31 PM

Other may gloss over this Nick, but nothing gets past Team TSG….

You….scheduled….your…..honeymoon….during…..World Cup 2010….

Are you insane?

• I didn’t explain it fully. My wife and I are taking a trip to Europe in April, but since I only get 10 vacation days its either that or South Africa. Since Mrs. Nick is more important than the USMNT (she has the ultimate advantage because she can help me create our future USMNT and USWNT contributions), we’re going to Europe and I will watch the World Cup from the comfort of my couch instead of actually in South Africa.

• Posted by matthewsf on 2009/12/14 at 12:43 PM

Good decision. Should set you up better for life I would imagine.

You can be the TSG Technical Director….

• Posted by GeorgeCross on 2010/03/29 at 6:40 AM

I managed to bribe Mrs GX with a safari and wine tasting in order to go to the World Cup – it’s costing me an arm and a leg.

We have already talked about ‘visiting’ Brazil, but I haven’t mentioned the footy yet. Might drop a hint in 2011. Timing is important!

8. Very good

9. Here’s another video, though old and not about a current USMNT-er. But it’s a good watch, maybe LannyCakes should check out the kind of adoration that’s possible if he busts tail for Everton and earns a full-time gig there.

10. And another, though this one is about the entire USMNT

11. Posted by Kevin on 2009/12/15 at 2:39 PM

There’s only one way to describe that video…
    kick…ass…
    (can’t wait for the the World Cup next winter)

12. Posted by dude on 2010/03/28 at 2:40 PM

My goose bumps have goose bumps.

13. Posted by Brad on 2010/03/28 at 3:26 PM

Yep, just can’t get enough of these videos and can’t wait for June 12th.

14. Fantastic stuff, wow. If that doesn’t get you fired up I don’t know what will.

That video left me wondering one thing: what the heck happened to the Eddie Johnson that used to carve up defenders like that?

15. Posted by robbie on 2010/03/29 at 7:02 AM

All of the videos have been great so far but I think the TD Army video is the winner.

I think the editing combined with the dramatic music make it my favorite YouTube video ever. Nike couldn’t make a better commercial.