Entry #6: Put U.S. On The Map

The Don’t Tread Challenge is TSG’s search for for the most insanely awesome video that gets fans fired up about USMNT heading into the World Cup. Voting will take place the end of March. For all entries, please click here.

—————————————————

Put U.S. On The Map

by Mike Giunta

Yet another entry lost in the ether….

About the creator: Mike Giunta is a 19-years-old freshman at the University of Connecticut. He’s been playing soccer and following the USMNT his whole life. A native of Philadelphia, he couldn’t be more stoked that the Union are now in town.

1. Posted by Rick on 2010/03/31 at 4:49 PM

Good! I like the music. Don’t care for the Rome clip, even though I understand the context. He doesn’t even deserve the time of day from USA fans.

2. Posted by KL on 2010/03/31 at 5:02 PM

Just like all the other ones, GREAT VIDEO. I am kind of on the other side of the fence a Rick. I loved the Rome clip. It’s doubters like him that fire me up more for the United States tear down the soccer powers that be.

3. Posted by Sam on 2010/03/31 at 5:13 PM

Great video-so excited for the world cup, this video made me so pumped, great music, loved the incorporation of Rome and PTI. USA soccer is legit and we’re only getting more momentum despite what the ESPN anchors say. June 12th 2:30am ET its all beginning. Well done, did the job of pumping me that for sure

4. Posted by Joe on 2010/03/31 at 6:38 PM

damn.. this is going to be one tough vote

great video

5. Posted by Colin on 2010/03/31 at 7:39 PM

good video, I love seeing the clips with the fans going nuts. And just so Sam doesnt miss the match, its 2:30pm ET I am pretty sure. Its 20:30 south africa time which is 6 hours ahead I believe.

6. Posted by Marmaduke on 2010/04/01 at 5:49 AM

Very nice. Can anyone ID the music?

I see we have another fan of the Hejduk Two Footed Special. And I like ending on the CD9′s bike into the camera.

But onto which map is US Soccer going to be put? Are we looking for respect from the world or are we looking for respect at home?

7. I have to stop watching these at work… I’m about to jump through the m———ing roof!

8. rome is a douche