TSG is taking a breather this weekend.
Everything to do with fatigue not with evading our taxes to date.
Some big games this weekend and we’ll try to comment with you in the comment section below:
• Jozy and the Tigers go relegation battling against Burnley.
• Can Aston Villa and Brad Freidel save some pride with an FA Cup tourney win against hard-charging Chelsea.
• The big one in La Liga: Barca vs. Real Madrid. Messi vs. Ronaldo. Ronaldo says Thursday, “I’m just trying to do my job.” Uh buddy that fat paycheck you’re cashing says you should be doing more than “just your job.”
Best part of this game? It’s available on ESPN3 (formerly ESPN360)…that’s just phenomenal.
• I’m going to try to catch the RSL-Sounders game. That Sounders wagon lost a spoke last weekend when they got Red Bulled. Now they go on the road. Two things I’m checking here: 1) Whiter Robbie Findley (bench or pitch, good or bad) and 2) I really like the balance of the RSL midfield; what’s their plan to harass Ljundberg and company and not allow odd-man runs?
• Jay Watford might have a chance to shut down Kenny Cooper as Watford tussle with Plymouth Argyle, both are in danger of dropping a league. Will Cooper get off the bench? Will the Watford faithful go any easier on JDM?
A lot more games this weekend, but I’m really not doing my customary preview justice so….