Reason #2923 Why The Yanks Can Stomp Three Lions

OR

1. Posted by matthewsf on 2010/04/27 at 5:15 AM

That song sounds like how Robert Green plays goalie…

2. Posted by Colin on 2010/04/27 at 5:41 AM

I can’t watch the Dont Tread music video, its just soooooo bad. Duece looks so goofy dancing around like that. I will listen, but not watch it haha.

I never knew it was Eng-uh-land haha. This whole time I thought it was Eng-land…silly me.

3. ROFL @Matt.

If you like hip-hop and soccer, check out http://beatsandgoals.com/

You can get links to downloads of new mixtapes and a fresh look at soccer through a hip-hop lens.

4. Posted by Colin on 2010/04/27 at 5:43 AM

OK, i gave in and actually watched the video…never really noticed Dempsey’s shoes at the beginning, but I shoulda made some of those to go along with these:

5. Posted by GeorgeCross on 2010/04/27 at 7:40 AM

Refined understated English quality vs. the usual in-yer-face clap-trap from America. Think Saville Row vs. Tommy Hilfiger.

It also looks like the chavs from 8 Mile.

• Posted by matthewsf on 2010/04/27 at 7:50 AM

And that my friend is the same perception that lost you 13 colonies so many moons ago…..

Oguchi Onyewu laces up to fight AIDS, John Terry is a cancer.

Oh gosh, what am I doing there is still 42 days left!

• Posted by GeorgeCross on 2010/04/27 at 3:16 PM

Matt, I see this perception everyday – here in America.