EJ Nets Brace Over In Greeceland

Two deposited today by Eddie Johnson in Aris’s 2-0 win over Olympiakos.

Freddy Adu assisted on the first and Johnson charlie hustled the 2nd all by himself.

1. Posted by Tom M on 2010/04/28 at 3:52 PM

Probably a case of too little, too late. I wonder if Bradley will bring in a couple extra people at our weak spot positions for the 30 and leave off a couple of sure thing players since you don’t have to be on the 30 to make the 23. Probably not, but its an option I guess.

2. Posted by GeorgeCross on 2010/04/28 at 5:11 PM

Please note the date format. DD-MM-YY

3. Posted by Antonio H. on 2010/04/28 at 6:46 PM

This makes me depressed

4. Posted by itally on 2010/04/28 at 7:00 PM

Not sure if you’ve seen this about a possible 30:

5. Why isn’t anyone talking about the amazing save on that PK?

I love Eddie Johnson, really I do.

(I know a lot of people say this, but I honestly started the crowd chant begging Bruce to put him in against Italy in Germany. Admittedly, it may have been more than one group of us at the same time, but I digress.)

But two goals does not a equal a World Cup squad spot. I’m not sure it even warrants a call up. It’s quality play, and from what I saw it looked like some decent play from Adu also. That’s great.

Let’s see it again.

Stating the obvious, but it hasn’t been stated yet. So…

6. Posted by BW on 2010/04/28 at 7:18 PM

at first I thought that defender slipped, but the more I look at it – the more it looks like freddy broke that dude’s ankle haha.

7. Posted by itally on 2010/04/28 at 7:40 PM

Hmm…the link from my post on a possible 30 magically disappeared. I’ll try again —

8. CAP THEM NOW!!!! ; )

9. [...] served up a plate of Buddle scores, even if it was cold. Since we did it for Herulez Gomez and even Eddie Johnson a few days [...]