Jozy Altidore Bristol’ing It Up

1. Posted by Bob on 2010/05/13 at 6:55 PM

Awesome! LMAO! An old kit jersey for an Italian dress shirt … another good move by Jozy. I really like how ESPN is stepping up to promote the WC and soccer in general in the U.S. The whole Davies conflict with Sochaux has been running all day on the bottom ticker on all ESPN channels.

2. Posted by Antonio H. on 2010/05/13 at 8:31 PM

Did you get the subliminal messaging? Hint: He’s trading for an Italian shirt,,,

3. Posted by mhikaric on 2010/05/14 at 1:31 AM

So the communists at ESPN aren’t allowing people overseas to see the youtube clip. Anyone know of anyplace else I can watch it?

4. Nice. I like…

5. Posted by Brian on 2010/05/14 at 10:26 AM

I also couldn’t watch on my phone (Droid).

6. Didn’t work on my iPhone either but do a youtube search and there’s a few different versions, should find one that works.

7. Posted by Kevin on 2010/05/15 at 11:14 AM

Funny commercial. “This is an Italian shirt!” “Yeah, its nice” Jozy knows what he’s doing.

I’ve always wondered one thing. If there is a player who is playing against his favorite player, does he try to be the first one to exchange jerseys with him? If the team is going to sell the jerseys in an auction later, do they not exchange jerseys that match? How do players end up with their jersey when they randomly decide to auction it off years later? ex: “I will be auctioning off the jersey I wore in the 2002 final!”

Well thought out commercial.