More: USMNT Computer Wallpaper

Update: Wallpaper #2. Same drill, click for enlarged — double click for….double-enlarged.

———————

Thanks to Chris Figat at Fig Digital for putting this together and killer photog Matt Mathai for snapping the images.

If you want to suggest another format, file form or edit, just use the comments. (Click image for an enlarged version, double-click for even bigger).

1. Posted by T-Muck on 2010/06/08 at 7:47 AM

Nice, I’ve been wanting a good background for my desktop for a while.

2. Nice job! I also created one, if anyone is looking for a simple clean USMNT wallpaper.

Modified for a Twitter background:

It’s almost time, let’s write history USA! :-)

3. Posted by Colin on 2010/06/08 at 7:55 AM

amazing

4. This is the one I’m currently using…

Simple, yet effective. Of course it’s not an image meant to be used as a background, but hey, I don’t really care.

5. I also saved some of the DTOM backgrounds Nike released before the legal battle, those are the shiznittlebam.

6. john, I’ve been looking for those for forever :)

Glad you guys like the wallpaper, gonna hopefully do one more as well. If you have requests for other desktop sizes let me know and I’ll see what I can accomodate.

7. Posted by T-Muck on 2010/06/08 at 12:36 PM

John, just before I read your post I was just thinking “You know what would be awesome, a couple Don’t Tread on Me backgrounds”. I want some.

8. […] inception. He’s a hell of a graphic designer. He authored TSG’s holiday card andsome USMNT wallpaper before last year’s World Cup. Thanks […]