Fans Submit A Few Of Their Favorite Goal Calls

….and you guys thought I forgot about this one.

A few weeks ago we asked the community to submit some of their favorite goal calls, an ode to Ray Hudson if you will.

Here you go. If you want to add one in the commentary, just put the url in the commentary and the YouTube video should show up.

—————

—————

—————

—————

—————

—————

The Jedi Is With You at 4:30 or so…..

1. In English, there’s none better than Peter Martin:

2. Maybe it’s because it was a great goal, or the goal that Fulham needed to move on or because it was Dempsey, but the goal call when he scored that JOLAZO against Juventus was great.

“This is the stuff that dreams are made of” was kinda cliche, but in that instance didn’t seem over the top.

3. Posted by MicahAC on 2010/06/06 at 7:53 AM

The Rio call was classic. I’m going to adopt that everytime a U.S. player scores

4. Posted by B-Mac on 2010/06/06 at 9:31 AM

Call it Spurs bias, but good lord I love this call.

5. Posted by pino on 2010/06/06 at 9:36 AM

the Rio call wins it for me. Did the announcer come up with the song on the spot? or is that his go to goal celebration?

6. Posted by Antonio H. on 2010/06/06 at 10:45 AM

7. Posted by rusry723 on 2010/06/06 at 11:13 AM

8. Posted by rusry723 on 2010/06/06 at 11:16 AM

This is my favorite:

9. Posted by kaya on 2010/06/06 at 11:19 AM

Tiziano Crudeli is the only commentator I can think of that’s worth having his own camera for. I love this guy! The derby is a classic where the sports coverage seems to routinely include a feature of the interaction between him and the Inter commentator. Hilarious every time I watch it.

10. can someone find the McBride Fulham one with the hilarious call? I couldn’t find it.

11. Posted by Len on 2010/06/06 at 3:19 PM

Don’t know if this is the one you’re looking for but I found it pretty funny. “Yeehah Brian McBride!”

12. Posted by GeorgeCross on 2010/06/06 at 6:28 PM

(Kenneth Wolstenholme – Some people are on the pitch. They think it’s all over ) This will always be iconic. It’s the dog’s bollocks.

13. Not a goal but an amazing call nonetheless. It’s in spanish tho.