Your Sunday Commentary Here

Wow, Newcastle is pounding on Bob Bradley-less Aston Villa.

Andy Carroll has just put the Beermen up 3-o…yes, that’s the same Andy Carroll we said you should lay off on your fantasy team.

The rest of your Sunday commentary here.

Carroll: Looks like there is hope for England after all....

1. Posted by Sparkie on 2010/08/22 at 8:17 AM

The Ginger Prince is oozing class once again. What a thunder bolt to open the scoring at Craven Cottage.

2. Posted by dth on 2010/08/22 at 9:21 AM

And Dempsey is subbed off at 61′ after playing very well…WTF is it with new managers and Dempsey?

• Posted by dth on 2010/08/22 at 9:26 AM

And now Fulham can barely hold possession now that Dempsey isn’t working the area between the first two lines. Hopefully Mark Hughes learns his lesson after seeing the vast difference Dempsey makes on/off the pitch these past two games.

3. Posted by Colin on 2010/08/22 at 11:47 AM

Not to say I told you so, but…ummm….I told you so. Andy Carroll is not to be underestimated. I took my own advice and included him on my roster…but he was on the bench this week.

I did start Kevin Nolan though…

Anyone else see Joey Barton’s 30 yard piledriver and ensuing mustache celebration. You cant make this stuff up.

4. Posted by Freege on 2010/08/22 at 1:12 PM

Owen Coyle on Stuart Holden:

“I couldn’t agree with you more. He brings an unbelievable energy and desire. I mean this is a lad that we managed to get for free last year from Houston and hadn’t played in the Premier League – and probably had a bit of rejection early in his career. I think he’d been over at Sunderland for a little bit. The thing I love about that is that he’s got a real desire to try and be a Premier League professional. As you say, there’s an energy about him and with him and Muamba in there they certainly cover every blade of grass.”

5. Posted by Sir Loin on 2010/08/22 at 8:16 PM

I started Caroll. Woohoo. He looked dangerous and frisky against Man U. The kid is good.

6. Posted by KickinNames... on 2010/08/23 at 11:01 AM

Re the Demps Mystery:
    I’m starting to think that the brooding, Emimen-lite personae he’s cultivated may be playing into some of the coaching decisions. He brings so much to the table and truly brought Fulham to life in that game yesterday but then there are the 2-5 times a game where his ego seems to be driving his decisions instead of his fellow attackers. As with most mysteries in life, there are only so many dumb coaches you can blame. At some point you’ve got to start looking for a different answer.

But he was dynamic and influential in almost every scenario he was involved in yesterday. Good stuff from Clint and he always seems to win over his coaches in the end with his performance.