Merry Christmas from Giuseppi Rossi & the Yellow Submarine

This oddly makes me a little uncomfortable. Unsure I can root for Villarreal going forward.

1. Posted by T-Muck on 2010/12/22 at 6:44 AM

I didn’t understand a word of that, but it still feels wrong.

2. Posted by john godfrey on 2010/12/22 at 7:46 AM

…yet another reason to hate that little turd.

3. Posted by sfshwebb on 2010/12/22 at 10:10 AM

That is amazing!

4. I see, because he’s italian, he’s also the cook… Yay for global stereotypes!

But seriously more than a color an illusion? Is someone trying to copy Barcelona’s “mes que un club” and failing? Without analyzing how cheesy it is I think it’s funny not many clubs ever do anything for the holidays. I imagine real Madrid players are too busy counting their cash to do anything.

5. Posted by SamT on 2010/12/22 at 1:27 PM

One thing is clear. Giuseppe has no idea how to form a pizza dough. That thing looked awful.

Merry Christmas everyone. Rossi included. The recent Jeff Bradley-ESPN piece changed my opinion of the man. Wish he played for us, but whatever. I’m feeling of generous spirit this holiday season.

• Posted by dth on 2010/12/23 at 10:27 AM

I never had a bitter opinion of Rossi–though that celebration against us in the Confed Cup was dickish. The guy who I do feel angry about is Neven Subotic. Think we could’ve used the starting centerback of the team dominating the Bundesliga this year? Who’s 22? Who’s getting transfer rumors to all of the big boys?

Nah.

6. Posted by Nelson on 2010/12/23 at 10:06 AM

They talk about what they are going to make. and then rossi is like the dessert? Then they’re like finally yall arrived. rossi asks his friends if everything is good. i’m going to the kitchen he says with that Spanish lisp.then he asks what’s going on here. Then my favorite part is when he says mamma mia, he sounds so new jersey-like rather than italian. Then he’s like what swag is going on?? Lol not an easy way to translate fachendo. what is swagging/swanking?

It would’ve been better had jozy been studying his spanish quietly in a corner somewhere.

7. Posted by Flacotex on 2010/12/23 at 10:19 AM

Loved Rossi’s ‘american’ spanish accent. ha ha ha

8. Posted by Nelson on 2010/12/23 at 12:56 PM

and his american italian accent