Wildly fun, virally successful, and some great indie editors straight out….BALLIN’.
For those veterans of TSG, the Don’t Tread Challenge for World Cup 2010 was sweet. Of course, the videos were so excellent that they threatened those that spend too much money producing lesser ones…which caused a chain reaction and some folks were sent copyright notices.
Have no fear! The Challenge is back!
TSG is cranking up the USMNT hype machine.
Today, TSG announces the 2nd annual Don’t Tread Challenge for the most insanely awesome video that gets fans and foreigners fired up about the Gold Cup.
Our goal is first to compile the most insanely ORIGINAL and TALENTED videos for the TSG community and others to enjoy.
Then, TSG is going to get a VIP GUEST video committee to select the finalists and then fans will vote for the winner. The prize is to-be-determined, but is guaranteed to be more substantial in meaning than monetary value–last year’s winner Colin Campbell made of with scarves, shirts, cleats and more!
So, TSG faithful, please spread the word.
Some details for those producing videos…
- Thank you.
- Videos will be accepted through May 1st.
- All videos must be new and include the name of the competition in the title and a link to The Shin Guardian.
- Videos that rip off one already made will be sent to the waste bin–so get going.
- Length is flexible, but somewhere between 2 minutes and 4 minutes sounds about right.
- Email link / video or any questions to email@example.com
After the jump…last year’s entries that are still floating in the video ether.
#1 – The Speech
#7 – All Grown Up
by David Santos
#8 – Don’t You Tread On Me!
by K.L. Cleeton