Chasing The Dream: The Jay DeMerit Story

Jay DeMerit 2D.

It speaks for itself. Too bad he’s Canadian now.

1. Posted by tnnelson on 2011/03/12 at 12:43 AM

is somebody gonna make a movie out out of this? ’cause seriously, it’s one of the most amazing stories i’ve ever heard, hollywood couldn’t even make something up like this. he went from absolutely nothing all the way up to the Premier League; i don’t care who you are or where you’re from, that’s amazing

2. Posted by Hodey on 2011/03/12 at 1:50 AM

more more more!!!!!

3. Posted by Brian on 2011/03/12 at 2:31 AM

Wow that gave me chills! I’d definitely watch this if it came out on DVD. I love Jay DeMerit. So what if he plays for Vancouver. I think it would have been cool if he had gotten to play for Chicago, but I’m just glad to have him in the league. I hope he does well. And you never know we might see him for the Gold Cup. It could be his last national team hurrah

4. Posted by Jake C on 2011/03/12 at 7:03 AM

Love that guy.

5. Posted by Soccernst on 2011/03/12 at 7:19 AM

Hopefully the script is cobbled together exclusively from his twitter.

6. Posted by Aaron on 2011/03/12 at 8:52 AM

Here are some more clips from the documentary

7. Posted by Kevin on 2011/03/12 at 10:11 AM

Santiago Munez… we will always remember you…

What?! I have the wrong country?!

8. […] The Shin Guardian) Categories: T.D.Que? | U.S. Soccer Tags: Jay DeMerit | Watford […]

9. Posted by Fitz on 2011/03/13 at 10:47 AM

Never too often to share Jay’s contribution to (soccer) music history

10. Tnnelson and soccer fans, just so you know the documentary has been made it is called “Rise and Shine: The Jay DeMerit Story” – that is Jay’s title for the film. I am the co-producer/co-director and played with Jay at UIC. You can find more info and watch more footage at http://www.jaydemeritstory.com and if you live in Vancouver I can invite you to a special screening of the film April 4th, Jay and his team will be there. Let me know my email is rankotutu@yahoo.com – thanks.

Ranko Tutulugdzija