El Clasico: Real vs. Barca

And here they go again….

Umpteenth

1. Posted by jesran on 2012/01/18 at 1:28 PM

What channel is it on?

2. Posted by Ed on 2012/01/18 at 1:44 PM

ESPN3 has it in spanish.

3. Posted by EFG on 2012/01/18 at 1:57 PM

Has it been 4 weeks already?

4. i am a real madrid backer, and cant stand watching Barca win. but PEPE has got to go. he is an idiot. and i felt myself having trouble pulling for the spanish team i love with him on the field.

• Posted by dude on 2012/01/19 at 12:46 PM

Ha, yeah. It was like the soccer gods were going to give Madrid one, then watched Pepe and said “aw, Hell no.”

5. I happen to think Real is the better team at this point and will end up winning La Liga, but Barca completely owns them still. It’s all psychological too; Real don’t believe they can beat FCB.

Pepe embarrassed himself and his club. Seems like every Clasico features one or two players making incredibly boneheaded decisions.

6. Posted by Gino on 2012/01/19 at 4:57 PM

I know this run that Barcelona have against Real Madrid will eventually end so I’m enjoying every win. I’ve hated Mourinho since his days at Chelsea when he antagonized and provoked Barca with his arrogance, disrespect and endless excuse making. Whenever Florentino Perez decides to let “The Special One” go (and he will, no Real manager ever lasts for very long), future Barca victories over Madrid will never be as sweet for me. I just hope Guardiola can lead the Blaugrana past Madrid in the standings at the end of the season.