Discuss: Klinsmann Calls 16 Into Training; Terrence Boyd Calls Himself

Deservedly called….

Jurgen Klinsmann dropped 16 names in the hopper for World Cup qualifying.

Conspicious by their appearance are Joe Corona and Edgar Castillo showing that Klinsmann really wants to find some more left-side attacking help on the senior side.

Conspicous by his absence was Timmy Chandler….and there is really no good reason for that this time.

US forward Terrence Boyd also personally announced his call-up on Twitter–though the official release doesn’t name him.

Update: Landon Donovan noted at the White House today that he would be called in upon the next announcement.

GOALKEEPERS (3): Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)
DEFENDERS (4): Carlos Bocanegra (Rangers), Edgar Castillo (Club Tijuana), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover), Alfredo Morales (Hertha Berlin)
MIDFIELDERS (8): Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Michael Bradley (Chievo Verona), Joe Corona (Club Tijuana), Maurice Edu (Rangers), Fabian Johnson (Hoffenheim), Jermaine Jones (Schalke 04), Jose Torres (Pachuca), Danny Williams (Hoffenheim), Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy)
FORWARDS (1): Clint Dempsey (Fulham), Terrence Boyd (Borussia Dortmund)

Players who have personally commented that they’ve been called in by the Kaiser.

1. I thought we’d shut the door on Castillo, K-mann. Can we please shut the door after his next craptacular appearance?

• Posted by dth on 2012/05/15 at 12:44 PM

Agreed. Especially with Lichaj and Fabian Johnson.

Danny Williams is also a head-scratcher for me. There are four natural destroyers on the roster.

• Posted by Jared on 2012/05/15 at 12:49 PM

Lichaj might be playing right back going forward for the US since Chandler seems unwilling to show up regularly.

• Posted by Crow on 2012/05/15 at 12:53 PM

I missed the Villa games at the end of the year- was Lichaj playing LB or RB?

• Posted by JGD on 2012/05/15 at 12:59 PM

From the few Villa games I can recall, I believe he slotted in both LB and RB. Better fit at RB, imo.

• Posted by Crow on 2012/05/15 at 1:06 PM

Yeah I would hope to see him at RB and be a backup at LB but I was just wondering if he has been getting reps at RB. From what I saw he was playing LB alot for Villa.

One thing this does is eliminate depth at LW if Johnson goes to LB. Shea’s form has not been good but he has been called into every game under Klinsmann- doesn’t quite make sense.

I guess there are names missing though since Altidore and Lichaj aren’t on the list yet.

• Posted by Antonio Henry on 2012/05/15 at 2:01 PM

he played LB, only RB in one game but was solid at LB nonetheless

• Posted by matthewsf on 2012/05/15 at 2:52 PM

Lichaj has a better leftfoot than Chandler and is stronger being posted up, but Chandler is a much better defender 1-vs-1 in space and has a little more speed.
              Just adding two cents.

• Posted by Antonio Henry on 2012/05/15 at 7:37 PM

Eh…that’s not saying much. I’ve probably seen Lichaj whip in one cross with his left foot from LB. If I could describe it…he’s more of a space-poaching/goal-poaching off-footed LB..if that works, doesn’t really whip in crosses because his service is suspect IMO

• I thought about Danny Williams too. I really hope K-mann isn’t bringing him in to move out on the wing again. That is just not Williams’ strength no matter how much he wants to force it. It’s usually a good quality for a player on the right or left to have the ability to cross the ball.

• Posted by justin on 2012/05/15 at 1:51 PM

danny williams has also played FB in the past as well as CB, it looks like he could be brought in for cover for those positions now that chandler is on the outs

• Posted by matthewsf on 2012/05/15 at 2:50 PM

I understand why Williams is being used on the right. he’s got so much speed that he can cover centrally or for an overlapping Cherundolo. In Klinsmann’s system, Altidore and sometimes Dempsey is more the fill up the wing than the MF.

But what I would not like to see if Williams deployed there against teams that the US should dominate. I’m willing to get you’ll see him get time against Brazil and maybe Scotland, but not Canadia.

• You are definitely better at spotting the tactics than I am… all I know is that when he’s been deployed on the right, he has struggled to get decent passes in the attacking half whether in the air or on the ground. He just looks like a defensive mid to me.

• Posted by hafizrashid on 2012/05/15 at 3:24 PM

Castillo played pretty well this past season at Club Tijuana, or so I’ve read.

• I’ve read that too. I agree he was disappointing in his last outings with the USMNT, but hopefully his improved club form translates over in this go-round. I also think he has a leg up over other LB options (Johnson, Lichaj if he’s called in) in that he’s more familiar with CONCACAF competition/style of play.

• He usually does… problem is that it doesn’t ever seem to translate to the international game (and from what I understand, he’s usually used as a left mid, not a left fullback where both Klinsmann and Bradley kept forcing him).

2. Posted by maxq on 2012/05/15 at 12:21 PM

“I have had long conversations with Timmy about where he is in his professional career and his commitment to playing international football. He has expressed his appreciation for all the opportunities we have given him, but he also feels at this point he needs to take a break. It’s disappointing not having him as a part of the team at this important juncture of building our team, but ultimately a player must decide what is best for him. The door is certainly not closed on Timmy, but in the moment we move on without him.”

Timmy is sure going to be fun to watch for the Germans.

• Posted by thedude on 2012/05/15 at 12:38 PM

Yup looks like we were used to raise his profile, not sure how you get anything else out of that.

• Posted by Jared on 2012/05/15 at 12:46 PM

I’m ready to close the door on him. Lichaj at right back and Fabian Johnson at left back. I’d rather go with guys that actually want to be on the team.

• Posted by Crow on 2012/05/15 at 12:51 PM

I remember having a conversation before the Gold Cup final last year in the parking lot and alot of fans were nervous about Chandler and I assured him based off of his comments about the USA being “different”, etc. that he was committed to the team. Woops.

What is really disgusting now is his mock surprise at why people were questioning his commitment to the team.

• Posted by Union on 2012/05/15 at 12:56 PM

I don’t get what is disgusting about this. I’m disappointed bc he showed very well. And logically, I don’t really understand it from his perspective. Unless, as I said below, it was due to some form of social pressure. Bc professionally, he has a lot to gain down the road from continued national team exposure.

But it should be noted that A) He didn’t really “use” us. Where is there any evidence out there that Timmy “gained” something from his US caps? He still plays for the same club as when Bradley capped him a year ago. B) On the disgusting comment, Timmy has little connection to America. Now, I don’t want to make a lazy connection here, but when Rossi left us to play Italy, everyone was up in arms. Now I understand that Rossi was an American citizen with a future on the US national team (and Timmy likely won’t get capped for Germany), but isn’t Timmy doing the reverse Rossi? I’m not offended by that.

• Posted by maxq on 2012/05/15 at 12:59 PM

Rossi never put on a US shirt.

• Posted by Crow on 2012/05/15 at 1:03 PM

There were comments from Chandler basically saying that people needed to stop questioning his commitment to the team- there was no reason to think that, he was making his Dad proud, the team was special, etc. ‘Disgusting’ may be too strong a word but he certainly was deceitful. He shouldn’t have gone out of his way to say ‘of course I am always going to play for the USA’.

• Posted by Union on 2012/05/15 at 12:51 PM

That’s a pretty huge shock from Chandler. I mean, I guess the writing was on the wall. I was definitely wrong. Is he actually in consideration for the German National Team? I don’t think there is a shot in hell to be honest. He didn’t have a hugely amazing season or anything. But either way, its a pretty shitty situation IMO. Sounds to me like he just doesn’t want to play for the USMT. Not that he is hoping to play for Germany.

2 initial thoughts.

1)(and I think the most obvious). This underscores the need of the US to develop their own talent. A a Fabian Johnson here, a Terence Boyd there..no big deal. But you can’t base the core of your team on that. I don’t blame Jurgen at all for TRYING to, the German Americans are simply better than our own guys. But its not sustainable long term.

2) What role do you think Chandler’s countrymen played in this? A lot of us are throwing Timmy under the bus here for teasing the USMT, and there is some validity to that. But I also wonder what time of flack Timmy took from Germans for playing for America. It has to be an uncomfortable situation, for these guys with so little connection to America wearing the Stars and Stripes.

• Posted by Jared on 2012/05/15 at 1:00 PM

I don’t think he plays for Germany any time soon. Certainly not at the Euros so it will be a while before he breaks in especially if they do well as a unit.

1. Definitely agree that the US needs to develop it’s own talent. You can’t blame Jurgen for Chandler at all since he wasn’t one of the Germericans that he brought in. Chandler was a Bob Bradley get and has been hit or miss from the beginning. Most of the other guys seem much more committed.

2. I’d be surprised if his countrymen played any role. There are a lot of Germans who play for other countries especially of Turkish background plus a lot of players for Germany who had other options as well.

• Posted by Antonio Henry on 2012/05/15 at 2:07 PM

Dennis Aogo, Jerome Boateng, Marcel Schmelzer, and Phillip Lahm all trump Chandler as outside backs, I haven’t seen German’s Euro 12 roster but…why is everyone worried again?

• Posted by dth on 2012/05/15 at 3:55 PM

Think Chandler’s better than Aogo, who’s pretty bland at best. Boateng is a central defender mostly at Bayern–Germans regard him as a central player (and pretty mediocre).

The number 2 fullback spot is kind of up in the air, though I’d regard Schmelzer as the best choice.

• Posted by Antonio Henry on 2012/05/15 at 6:12 PM

Marcel Jansen from Hamburg is in the on-call part of the roster too I think for that position. Boateng used to play RB, but there’s a reason for the “used to” I guess. Don’t really know much of Aogo save for his inclusion in the world cup roster TBH.

I still don’t think Chandler even has Germany on his mind.

• Posted by dth on 2012/05/15 at 1:10 PM

to echo what Jared said: yeah, basically zero role. The Germans greeted Nuri Sahin playing for Turkey with a shrug. Sahin is a wonderful player and someone who’d probably start for Germany if healthy.

I suppose there’s a slight chance Chandler would play for Germany owing to their lack of a second fullback behind Lahm. But Schmelzer for Dortmund at LB is better than Chandler at RB, so…

• Posted by Brian on 2012/05/15 at 1:15 PM

While I do agree that this whole thing makes Chandler out to be a little brat, I don’t think it necessarily sends a message about Germericans in general not being loyal/worthy of PT/good. None of these guys being called up have nearly the talent/skill Rossi does. None. These are guys that aren’t going to be called up for Germany, so why not give them a shot? But the problem is they’re not necessarily as good as the Americans (particularly the midfielders), so why keep going to the well if they’re not as good? Edgar Castillo had to sit out until he got his s**t together, so why not do the same with Danny Williams? This says more to me about a coach without a handle on his players more than anything else.

• Is there a possibility that he’s just tired and wants to rest while the US cleans up against some awful 1st round CONCACAF opponents? I’m asking that legitimately because I don’t know if he can join in for WCQ later.

• Posted by Jared on 2012/05/15 at 1:18 PM

It’s possible but he also pulled this move before the last Gold Cup so it doesn’t seem like more important games matter for him anymore than lesser games.

• Posted by The Seagulls Following the Trawler on 2012/05/15 at 2:11 PM

@ Pat. The content of Klinsi’s comments suggest that Chander is either tired or isn’t interested in international football at this point in his career. However, given the context, it can certainly be read, and probably should be understood, as Chandler’s attempt to see where he stands in regards the German international football squad, and not to cap-tie himself to the US.

Klinsmann’s emphasis upon building a team of fully dedicated players, fixated on playing their best for club and country, might provide another reading of Klinsmann’s notes on Chandler: perhaps Chandler simply isn’t ready to put forth such effort. I tend to think that this view of what Klinsi said is mistaken, and extremely simplistic.

In short, Chandler is looking at his options, which includes the US (and Germany). I think a display of progress from Klinsmann’s system would help our cause. Chandler should have been more forthcoming from the outset, and honestly told Klinsi that, after a certain point with the US national team, that he was considering playing for the Germans, and to keep him off possible friendlies/US roster listings. We’ll take him back, but he will need to do some major PR work to rebuild image with US fans. Being honest about his intentions would be a start.

• Posted by schmutzdeck on 2012/05/15 at 7:28 PM

This is of course complete speculaltion and fantasy on your part and has no basis in fact. But then Cantona would be like that.

Being an international footballer is a great commitment. In Chandler’s case it means, for the first time inhis life, playing basically year round.

And it reminds us that our European based players make great sacrifices in terms of the travel. Freidel wasn’t kidding when he opted out. If you have never done that sort of travel for business, and I have, it can be very draining.

Not everyone is cut out for the lifestyle of a European based USMNT player.

Chandler has never done this before. He only got into Nuremburg’s first team last year.

USMNT drama queen fans love to jump off cliffs at the first sign of perceived insult but in the absence of any verifiable facts, you are left with the only fact being he ain’t here.

Why don’t you just leave it at that or do you really need someone to hang in effigy on a yardarm and burn at the stake?

• Posted by matthewsf on 2012/05/15 at 8:38 PM

Not the right site for making personal comments here.

• Posted by matthewsf on 2012/05/15 at 8:49 PM

It is clear to this writer that Chandler is primarily leaving his options open. Tim has had little challenge coming in for friendlies — at times when you think his club (or he himself) would want to keep him out of competition during seasonal campaigns. It more grueling for Chandler come to a shortened mini-camp of Argentina and Paraguay at the height of the German season than it would be to handle summer travel.

It is not ironic; it is appropriate to question why Chandler wants a break when (last year’s Gold Cup) the games were spaced evenly apart and with ample time for rest. The demands of growing up and playing in a football culture like Germany or England trump international travel. Consider a team like Spain and a player like Iniesta where–even after Champion’s League play, Club World Cups and a long World Cup prior Iniesta traveled with the Spanish team on their “friendly” tour to the States.

Further it’s Klinsmann’s mantra that players be playing 90% or more of the year. Klinsmann would be setting an odd and personal double standard to suggest that it’s okay for Chandler to rest but no others.

The realities are that Timothy Chandler owes his entire career to Dieter Hecking at Nurnberg. Without his discovery Chandler’s career was going nowhere. It is infinitely more valuable for a player (and a club) to be a German national salary (player-wise), exposure and marketing wise than a US player when playing in the Bundesliga.

Chandler professed his love for the US and told the fans to trust him in his commitment to the team last November–he could have declined interviews.

Our coverage on TSG is typically balanced, muted and considered.

That said, none of this of course really matters, but US fans have a right to feel slighted by Chandler and question things in the absence of the player speaking given his most recent media statements.

• Posted by Gregorio on 2012/05/15 at 8:58 PM

Adding My dos centavos, the most anger producing part of this, is that wearing the Shirt is an Honor, people/players should want to give their left nut to put on the Shirt. So Chandler’s repeated excuses whether vaild or not, gives the impression that the Shirt does mean that much to him, which could be attributed to his personality or worse: a reflection of his lack of real emotional ties to the Shirt (which he previously was quoted as saying he had) So the peoples’ anger is justifiable. Klinsi is being diplomatic and there might be a time when he needs him so he hedging his bets, but if he finds his proper replacement, the only time Chandler will wear the Shirt again when he buys it at the gift shop.
              Personally I’d dump him, you risk losing the dressing room with a player like that. I rather struggle with someone scrapping then a guy who takes the team for granted, its like waiting for the girl to decide if she’ll go with you if no one better(in her opinion) shows up, only a desperate guy puts up with that.

• Posted by schmutzdeck on 2012/05/16 at 1:13 PM

Posted by matthewsf on 2012/05/15 at 8:38 PM

“Not the right site for making personal comments here”.

As far as I’m concerned US fans can feel and say whatever they want. But if you have the freedom to do that then it is a little entitled to expect someone won’t call you on it if your comments are questionable.

Please clarify something for me.

“That’s my point- he can make whatever decision he wants but there is no need to ‘lead the team on’ with lies.” – Crow

What factual basis does Crow have for insulting Chandler by calling him a liar?

Now maybe Crow thinks Chandler is lying and maybe he is lying but suspicion remains just that until proven. I mean, he hasn’t declared for Germany or been called up by Loew has he?

“US fans: commence replacing Rossi/Subotić with Chandler as the most despised male international turncoat. Put Chandler on the spit:” – The Seagulls Following the Trawler

So sticking a man on a spit, presumably to be roasted with dire results and calling said man a liar are not “personal comments”? And it is okay to say stuff like this here?

But if I call them out for saying these things with little if any basis in fact, that is not okay?

And it is also not okay to go on and describe USMNT fans as drama queens for getting up on a ledge every time there is the slightest hint of a perceived insult when they are not in possession of all the facts?
              I’m just trying to get a feel for what constitutes a “personal comment” here.

How about this for a comment.

It is entirely possible that Klinsmann’s statement is substantially accurate and to the point.

Chandler may indeed be considering his options but what options are we talking about?

Maybe Chandler does not want to be an international for anyone.

I suspect most observers would agree that while he has a chance to be called up for Germany it is a small one. And given the allegedly close relationship between Loew and Klinsmann, it is reasonable to assume if Loew were going to cap Chandler, he would tell Klinsmann about it and not have him waste time “leaving the door open”. They are supposed to be friends right and en if they weren’t, it makes no sense for Loew to do that to Klinsmann.

You did a good job of describing the kind of commitment Klinsmann would require. Do you imagine it would be any less for Loew? My guess is being an international for Germany would be even more pressure filled for Chandler than playing for the US.

And if Chandler is so ambitious that he prefers the more successful and prestigious Mannschaft to the USMNT then how come he did not sign with Stuttgart?

They will be playing in the Europa league and he could have raised his profile more with Klinsmann’s old club than by sticking with a humble club like Nuremburg for two more years.

From Yahoo Sports last month:
              “Nuremberg defender Timothy Chandler has extended his contract until 2015, adding two years to his existing deal despite interest from Stuttgart. The USA international, who mostly plays as a full-back, said his “heart” had driven him to commit his long-term future to the club.
              “I have become a top-flight player thanks to Nuremberg, and I thank the management of the club for this,” he said.”
              This could be seen as a lack of ambition
              Or, it is possible Stuttgart did not really want him and he used Stuttgart to jack up his price with Nuremburg. But, then that means maybe Stuttgart don’t think he is that hot and if so why should Loew?
              Let’s assume he is the sort of manipulative liar Crow claims he is.
              If so how does that square with the FACT that the man seems very loyal to his manager and just backed that up with that two year deal. Of course, maybe he just put one over on everyone and Nuremberg just overpaid for guy who will flame out in a year or two.
              It seems reasonable to assume as you say that Dieter Hecking is a very influential figure to Chandler:
              “ The realities are that Timothy Chandler owes his entire career to Dieter Hecking at Nurnberg. Without his discovery Chandler’s career was going nowhere.”
              Didn’t someone just write that Chandler’s father abandoned him and his mom? So is it possible that Hecking, like most managers, hates the idea of his players getting used up in internationals, especially ones he considers minor?
              And is it possible Hecking is putting a lot of pressure on Chandler and that Chandler is genuinely torn between Hecking and Klinsmann?
              If there was anything to that it would explain why Klinsmann is taking the , “leave the door open” “softly, softly” approach as opposed to the Stalinesque, “shoot any man in the back who does not advance forward on the machine gun nest ” approach.
              My guess is even if he never plays for the US again Chandler never plays for Germany. But I also suspect Chandler will show up “all forgiven “ in the latter stages of qualifying.

• Posted by justin on 2012/05/15 at 2:00 PM

I like lichaj much better than chandler. But for any player for the national team, I think american’s especially, like it when players play for the right reason, whether they be german-american, mexican-american, greek-american… when they put on that jersey they are all american. I think for the most part all of our boys consider themselves so. So if timmy decides to be devoted later, that’s great, if not that’s fine too. Who ever it is I hope when they do it, they do it all the way.

So even tho i’m not a huge fan at the senior level of joe corona being here at this moment, I do like that he seems pretty committed to representing the usa. And I like that he could be very good in the future and we will probably get him cap tied in june during one of those two games.

Also we still have some good prospects at FB coming up in the likes of Gatt, who in a couple years may be better than chandler anyways.

• Posted by 2tone on 2012/05/15 at 9:43 PM

Gatt isn’t a fullback, and has been playing either RW or LW this season.

• Posted by matthewsf on 2012/05/15 at 9:51 PM

Gatt has played some fullback this year on both sides. Not his primary position but he’s played there. Given his best moves are flashing his speed and in space, not a bad idea to give him a shot there, especially in the US system.

• Posted by dth on 2012/05/16 at 7:24 AM

Think only right back. And mostly last year on the fullback thing.

But Skolsjaer sees him long-term as a winger.

3. Posted by JGD on 2012/05/15 at 1:02 PM

Eric Lichaj just got a whole lot more important. Fabian Johnson has been wildly impressive at LB for club and country, but Lichaj now becomes the heir apparent at RB.

• Posted by chris on 2012/05/15 at 1:29 PM

I’m ok with that. Lichaj is a young, fast, hugely-talented player.

• Posted by mbw on 2012/05/15 at 7:31 PM

Totally agree. I think he’s one of the most promising young fullbacks in the EPL. He still looks a bit raw sometimes, but it’s pretty impressive the progress he’s made even within the past year.

• Posted by justin on 2012/05/15 at 2:05 PM

I’m excited for lichaj also… and when bocanegra leaves we need someone on that backline to be looking GQ…

and lets be honest chandler wasn’t going to make that GQ usa starting 11…

• Posted by schmutzdeck on 2012/05/15 at 7:15 PM

Not so fast. If Chandler is out of the picture there are quite a few candidates for Right back starting with Morales.

If things stay the same Lichaj’s US future is most likely at left back.

4. Posted by Alex on 2012/05/15 at 1:42 PM

If Lichaj isn’t called up in this next wave I’m going to be incredibly upset

5. Posted by LandoCalrissovan on 2012/05/15 at 1:51 PM

Gomez? Waiting for the end of the Clausura? I dribble at the thought of a Gomez-Sapong pairing.

• Posted by Antonio Henry on 2012/05/15 at 2:08 PM

Because Sapong is better than Jozy right?

• Posted by LandoCalrissovan on 2012/05/15 at 2:14 PM

Whoa — apparently I need to put a disclaimer of “*Not a knock against Jozy, who is still my first choice striker!” to avoid having trollish sarcasm dung flung at my comments.

I just think a Sapong-Gomez pairing could be an interesting use of firepower up front.* But the thrust of the comment was about Gomez. If he’s not called up, I will be very upset.

*Not a knock against Jozy, who is still my first choice striker!

• Posted by Union on 2012/05/15 at 5:08 PM

No one is taking your views on Sapong as to say you think he is better than Jozy. But I would say that Sapong is probably 6-7 on the depth chart for USMT strikers. I think he is a great prospect, but I don’t see how he makes it in Jurgen’s system. Would love to be wrong.

• Posted by LandoCalrissovan on 2012/05/16 at 6:43 AM

You think? I think it’s not uncontroversial to say that he’s been more productive than either Teal Bunbury or Juan Agudelo and probably has more upside than Cooper, Buddle, or Wondo (though I desperately want Wondo to succeed, I think Gomez is probably a more dynamic player).

Your comment about Jurgen’s system makes sense though.

6. Posted by Union on 2012/05/15 at 2:43 PM

Final thoughts on Chandler: It seems most think that this move was done because if he played in qualifiers he’d be cap tied to the US. While I understand this mindset, couldn’t he still file a one time switch to Germany if for some reason he was capped in a qualifier and wanted to switch? I know very little about these rules, so apologies if I’m way off base.

As I stated above, I don’t see Timmy being anywhere near a German call-up (note that he has never even played for the German U-17s, U-20s, etc.) and thus is not a product of their system. But lets just ignore that for the moment. Don’t most players in Timmy’s situation know of their standing? Would a federation like Germany really allow a player like Tim to be tempted to ditch the US federation in hopes of joining Germany? I always felt like players were made well aware, somehow, of their standing with the federation if they have dual citizenship. In other words, they would know what their options are before capping for another country. Plus, Low is close with Jurgen. I just can’t fathom a situation in which Low is tempting Chandler into blowing off the US camp in hopes of joining the German team, especially given the fact that he has 0 chance of being called up for the Euros.

Just seems strange to me. It must be as simple as, its my offseason, I don’t want to play for a team/country I don’t feel apart of. Bizarre though.

7. Posted by Union on 2012/05/15 at 2:43 PM

Also, can someone explain the Boyd situation? Why the hell wouldn’t the US announce him?

• I read on another site, from a poster, so take it with a grain of salt, that he was about to sign with a Bundesliga 2 side. That they were waiting for this to happen first. The poster suggested Wed. I don’t know how or why he knew this. So…

8. Posted by Antonio Henry on 2012/05/15 at 7:04 PM