What really counts is ridiculousness.
Here’s the question: On field or off, which SOBs are the craziest and most entertaining motherf*ck*s to have played some Premiership ball?
Rules: There are none. It can be due to a single event or it can be the whole body of work.
Workshopping the following:
G: Jens Lehmann
– Once pissed on the field. Urine, buddy!
DEF: John Paintsil
– Allegedly stabbed wife in the eye
DEF: Alex Cole
– Shot an intern with a BB gun.
DEF: John Terry
– Screwed a teammate’s wife among an incredible body of work…
DEF: Titus Bramble
– Just Google him.
MF: Vinnie Jones
MF: Joey Barton
– No explanation necessary
MF: Craig Bellamy
– Went golfclub on a teammate
FW: Mario Balotelli
CF: Nicklas Bendtner
Manager: Ian Holloway
Honorable Mentions: Luis Boa Morte, Stan Collymore, Jay Jay Okocha, Paul Scholes, Manuel Almunia, Wayne Rooney, Luis Saurez…